Wednesday 15 May 2013

THE SPELLING

COMPARE
[kuh m-pair]

When you heard the word 'compare' the thing that would pop up in your perhaps 'contrast' or ' 'adjective' and perhaps a 'noun'. But it is different with me. When I heard the word 'compare' the first thing that pop up in my mind is my lecturer--let's call him Grandpa.
if I remembered correctly it all started when I was in IC class and I was happend to have his class at that time and somehow he managed to get us to spoke 'compare' and the next thing I know that lecturer of mine showed us how to speak the 'compare' the correct way and long story short it was so hillarious that all my friends had to hold their laugh at that time. And it didn't take a day for my friends to make fun of it. So, every single day when we heard the word 'compare' the thing that pop up in our mind would be Grandpa and we just laughed it off. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment