Tuesday 14 May 2013

THE WONDERFUL BACK SEAT

At the beginning,I have some question in my mind. Why our member prefer to sit in the back seat instead of in the front one?
Is it comfortable?
Is it like a heaven?
Or, you have something interesting in there?

Well, from my observation we can say that the back seat is the most comfortable seat because:

1. Far from lecturer’s vision. Honestly, I agree with this because when we sit in the back seat, the lecturer can’t see you doing anything whether you sleep, you read your comic books, do something with your laptop and so on
2. No need to give so much attention to the lecturer. This is truly happen to me, if you sit in the third or fourth row you don’t have to pay so much attention to the lecture because the students who sit in the first and the second row will cover you from the lecturer. They automatically become active student who listen to the lecture (i’m sorry T.T)

I know that this is so rude, but this is truly happen. I never deny that no one who never do it eventhough only once. hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment