Friday 17 May 2013

THE POWER OF RUSH :D


Yeeeeeey. . . . . final test already done. . . !!!

are you happy guys?

But,behind this celebration there is something that very incredible, fantastic, unbelievable, miracle and the most important is VERY HELPFUL


well, when you got your final exam especially final paper some of you would say

"oh,god ! I don't finish yet :( ", or " what should I do with this paper!!!!!! ", or ask your friend "how's yours?", or "are you finish? and so on.

based on my experience , I do did that, actually i did that because i was very busy with my activity. I don't have much time to finish my work and the last chance to finish it is rely on THE POWER OF RUSH <^o^>

as you know everything has it advantages and disadvantages.
the advantages are :

1. you can finish your work faster
2. you fell like you get a brainstorm immediately
3. fell like yuo are so smart(?)

but I think it has more disadvantages, such as:

1. you can't do your work perfectly (no body perfect)
2. you lost your energy because you must stay in front of your work all night
3. probably you will get headache
4 it is indeed bad habit.

well guys! honestly it depends on your perspective whether it is good or not,but I think it is better if you do your task not in a rush, you can do it perfectly and don't do the same thing like I did, slowly but sure this tradition will gone with the time
for sure DO YOUR BEST WE CAN GET THE BEST

BYEEEEE. . . . . ! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment