Saturday 11 May 2013

Knockin' on Hell's Door

Hey guys. Do you still remember about THAT day when we were still in IC class? It was a horrible yet embarassing moment if I'd have to say.
We came early in the morning and a teacher came in the wrong classroom.
Do you still remember that? Well, if you don't, let me remind you then.

It was one fine morning and almost everyone were present that day. We were talking outside the classroom waiting for our teacher to come and then suddenly an unknown teacher--let's say Michelle, came in and told us to come inside. That day was our first time meeting with her but she already scold us for being incompetent not only that but do you still remember about the poor Sena who came in after her? Yeah, he was grounded for being late and wasn't permitted to some in. We were lost in thought and just go with the flow. And so, the lesson begin. I can still remember Oni was once told to read a paragraph about love and we started to laugh. And do you remember what happened? Yeah, that's right! She was questioning our reason to laugh? Haha. We completely left in silence. We couldn't--corection, we don't know how to respond to that. If I must say, she's not funny at all. Then an angel came in. I'm sorry if I exaggerated a bit but I must say she was like an angel when she saved us from her. As the time goes by, she then realized that she was in the wrong classroom and left. (Finally!)

Oh yeah by the way, the picture above is one of my friend named Oni (Setiawan Furqoni)

No comments:

Post a Comment