Thursday 16 May 2013

THE LIVING SPEAKER


Hey guys, today I want to share about one of my friend. His name is Andre Something Something. He is from Mojokerto if I'm not mistaken.
Well, anyway, I'll tell you a story about him.
One day on a speaking class we were given task to pick our own nick name that represent ourselves. I was very worried since I never named myself. So I just took the first syllable of my own name "PAN" and then I look at my friends' name. Some of them named theirselves after a unique name like 'Lavender', 'Myst', 'Random', 'Love', 'Father' and so on. And then there is this one guy that named himself 'Speaker'. I was wondering why did he name himself 'Speaker'. Does he likes to speak? Does he have so many speaker at his huose? Does he likes speaker? but then I didn't get the chance ask him about it. After that, my lecturer told us to introduced ourself to one another, long story short he and I ended up together and when he introduced himself I understood why he named himself "Speaker'. It was not because he likes to speak but rather because he's so LOUD. I was very shocked and then just laugh at myself. haha :D why didn't I think about it? Obviously, he named himslef "Speaker' because he was very loud. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment